- As a relaxing Magnesium Bath Soak – Add at least 1 cup of epsom salt to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Splinter Removal- Soak in concentrated epsom salt water to pull out a splinter.
- Magnesium Foot Scrub- Make a homemade magnesium scrub (recipe here) for a boost of magnesium and super soft skin.
- Better Vegetables- Add a tablespoon of epsom salt to the soil below a tomato plant to boost growth.
- Facial Wash- Add a pinch of epsom salt to your usual face cleaner (or to your oil cleansing routine) for a skin exfoliating magnesium boost.
- Tile/Grout Cleaner- Mix equal parts of liquid dish soap and epsom salts and use to scrub tile and grout. Rinse well for a streak free shine.
- Body Aches- Add 2 cups of epsom salt to a warm bath and soak for at least 20 minutes to help relieve muscle sprains and for a transdermal magnesium boost.
- Homemade Sea Salt Spray- Make your own sea salt spray to add texture and volume to hair- recipe here.
- Water House Plants- Help house plants grow by adding a couple tablespoons of epsom salt to the water when you water them.
- Volumizing Hair Mask- Combine equal parts of conditioner and epsom salt and leave on hair for 20 minutes. Rinse well and let air dry for thicker hair.
- Foot Soak- For a concentrated magnesium boost, add 1 cup of epsom salt to a hot foot soak and soak for 20 minutes. Continue reading…
Popular on the Blog This Week:
Health Benefits of Salmon and 10 Salmon Recipes
Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Cranberries and Pecans
20 Foods to Help You Sleep Better
34 DIY - Mason Jar Gift Ideas
DIY Personal Care - All Natural Non Toxic Toothpaste Recipe
35 Egg Free Paleo and Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
7 Health Benefits of Hemp Hearts and 7 Recipes
How to find your HAPPY!
15 Ways to Repurpose Halloween Candy
Learn to Ditch the Scale for Good with These Simple Tips
23 Low Carb Sheet Pan Recipes
Health Benefits of Fitness Trampolines - Rebounding