To most women, their beauty regimen is of the utmost importance. Women spend billions of dollars each year on cleanser, lotions, make-up, and a whole host of other beauty products. Have you ever looked at the ingredients on the back of a store bought exfoliating sugar scrub? Once you do, you will be surprised… and not pleasantly. It is a long list of hard to pronounce ingredients. Why would you want to put that on your skin? Especially when it is so easy to make your own natural, chemical free products. This sugar scrub recipe is so natural that you can even eat it. It tastes pretty damn good too! Interested in finding out more about essential oils and all the ways you can detox your home and life? I would love to teach you. Read more – here
Essential Oil Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural, non-toxic DIY recipes – Here
DIY Beauty – Coconut Orange Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils
Notes: Some other great oils for this recipe are Grapefruit, Lemon, Citrus Fresh and Bergamot.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the coconut sugar, coconut oil and essential oil. mix until well combined. Transfer to the mason jar and enjoy!
- Place a heaping teaspoon in palms of hands, massage into skin and exfoliate. Rinse off with warm water. Great for softening feet too!