Chalkboard paint can be expensive, and it usually comes in two colors, black or green. Not that black and green aren’t lovely, but what if you want a pink chalkboard, or possibly a bright orange one? No worries my friend…you can have a chalkboard in any color you like. I know, I know…I am a little obsessed with chalkboards. I seriously have one in almost every single room of my home. I just think they are wonderful. I mean, what’s better than being able to write down a list and erase it later, or write down your favorite quote, or write a huge happy birthday message to your kiddos? Nothing! Absolutely nothing is better…well, maybe something, but whatever.
Okay, here is the top secret recipe… Continue reading…
Check out some of my other favorite DIY articles:
- Quick and Easy DIY Photography Boards
- 50 Creative DIY Wine Cork Craft Projects
- DIY – How to Make Your Own Reed Diffuser
- DIY – How to Dry Your Own Herbs
- 20 DIY – Infused Oil and Vinegar Recipes