This DIY Peppermint Coffee Sugar Scrub is the perfect alternative to harsh chemical commercial products. It is super easy to make and is made with all natural ingredients
Ready to get started with essential oils? Start here
There is something special about making your own healthy, chemical free beauty products. Beauty products are a multi-billion dollar industry, unfortunately, some of the ingredients are less than desirable. Have you ever read the ingredients on the back of your favorite products? You might be surprised to find out that your beloved body lotion and face cream are loaded with toxic chemicals. Skip all the chemical additives and make your own healthier beauty products using all natural ingredients, and essential oils. This recipe for DIY Peppermint coffee body scrub is all natural and is wonderful for your skin. The coffee and sugar are excellent for exfoliation, and the peppermint essential oil is invigorating. This DIY Peppermint Coffee Sugar Scrub also makes for excellent DIY Christmas gifts.
In addition to this DIY coffee sugar scrub, check out some of my other favorite diy personal care recipes:
- Coconut Orange Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils
- DIY Homemade Bar Soap
- DIY Soothing Lavender Body Butter Recipe
- DIY Dry Shampoo Hair Powder
- DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
- DIY Room Refreshing Carpet Powder
- DIY Reed Diffuser Tutorial
Check out some of my favorite DIY supplies and ingredients:
- glass cosmetic jars with lids
- face mask set
- pure shea butter
- pure liquid castile soap
- chalkboard jar labels
- organic beeswax
- lip balm / salve tins
- double boiler set-up
- glass spray bottles
DIY Peppermint Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Spread the coffee grounds onto layers of paper towels and allow to dry completely (approximately 24 hours).
- Combine the coffee grounds and the coconut sugar in a medium bowl, and mix to combine.
- Add the fractionated coconut, vitamin E oil, and essential oils and mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two jars.
- This is for use in the shower. Use approximately 1 to 2 tablespoons of the scrub at a time. Rub thoroughly over the skin in a circular motion, then rinse completely.
Popular on the Blog This Week:
DIY Home - Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
25 Low Carb Potato Substitutions
30 Low Carb Real Food Cabbage Recipes
Green Chile Chorizo and Chicken Mexican Casserole
7 Natural Hangover Remedies
Keto Mac and Cheese Recipes
15 Health Benefits of Avocados
Health Benefits of Asparagus and 10 Asparagus Recipes
DIY - Soothing Lavender Body Butter Recipe
15 Ways to Repurpose Halloween Candy
Use This, Not That: Beautycounter Sunscreen - a safer option
Orange Creamsicle Cocktail