Essential Oil Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural, non-toxic DIY recipes – Here
What You Will Need:
What You Will Do:
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and bentonite clay. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the liquid stevia, Thieves and Orange Essential Oil.
- Store in a half pint mason jar or a reusable squeeze tube.
Popular on the Blog This Week:
DIY - How to Make Your Own Reed Diffuser
Use This, Not That: Beautycounter Sunscreen - a safer option
Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes
15 Ways to Repurpose Halloween Candy
35 Egg Free Paleo and Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
Why you should drink more raw milk
20 Tips for Growing Organic Tomatoes
Essential Oils for Healthy Nails - No More Dry, Weak or Brittle Nails
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
12 Little Habits That May Have Stole Your Happiness Last Year
10 Ways to Cut Down on Single Use Plastic
20 Health Benefits of Radishes and 20 Low Carb Radish Recipes