Essential Oil Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural, non-toxic DIY recipes – Here
What You Will Need:
What You Will Do:
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and bentonite clay. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the liquid stevia, Thieves and Orange Essential Oil.
- Store in a half pint mason jar or a reusable squeeze tube.
Popular on the Blog This Week:
Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes
Health Benefits of Fitness Trampolines - Rebounding
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
7 Uses For Broccoli Stalks
Buffalo Wing Recipe Round-Up 20 Sweet, Savory, and Spicy Wing Recipes
10 Workouts You Can Do At Home Without Equipment
How to Color Match Maskcara Makeup
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups - Low Carb and Gluten Free
9 Natural Remedies For Constipation
15 Delicious Paleo Ice Cream Recipes
20 Foods to Help You Sleep Better
DIY - Make Your Own Peppermint Mouthwash