DIY Soft Scrub Cleaner with Essential Oils. The perfect DIY recipe for safe, chemical free, non-toxic home cleaning. Make your own and safe cleaners and save money in the process.
The average cleaning cupboard in the American home is full of toxic, harsh chemicals that are not only unhealthy for humans, but also animals, and the environment. There is no reason to rely on products that have such toxic ingredients when making your own DIY natural and non-toxic cleaners is so easy. Using essential oils in your recipes is not only healthier, but they clean just as well and they smell amazing. Best of all, you can have the peace of mind knowing exactly what is in the products you are using every day. This DIY soft scrub recipe works amazingly well, even on the toughest jobs that your kitchen and bathroom have to throw at it.
Check out some of my other healthy living DIY recipes:
- DIY – Toilet Cleaner Recipe with Essential oils
- DIY – Dishwasher Detergent with Essential Oils
- DIY – Carpet Powder with Essential Oils
- DIY – Make Your Own Liquid Laundry soap
Ready to get started with essential oils? Start Here
DIY – Soft Scrub Cleaner with Essential Oils
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Total Time: 0 hours
Making the paste:
- In the glass bowl mix all ingredients together to form a paste.
- Apply the paste with a sponge to the area being cleaned.
- Lightly scrub the area.
- For tougher, stuck on grime, let the paste sit longer before rinsing.
- Rinse the area with a fresh sponge and clean water.
Best Uses: sinks, stovetops, bathtubs, refrigerators, grout and tile