Essential Oils Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural DIY recipes – Here
Check out some of my other favorite DIY recipes:
- DIY Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Detergent
- DIY All Natural Toothpaste Recipe
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
A couple tips:
- If you do not have the proper set up for a double boiler, you can place a large mason jar in a pan of water over medium heat.
- If you live in a warmer climate, it may need to be kept in the fridge. Under 75° should be fine.
What You Will Need:
What You Will Do:
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin e in a double boiler.
- Stir continuously over medium heat until all of the ingredients are melted and well combined.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Mix in Lavender essential oil.
- Transfer the mixture to the fridge and allow time to set. About an hour.
- Using a hand mixer, whip for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Return to the fridge for an additional 10-15 minutes to set.
- Store it in a glass jar with a lid. I like to use a half pint mason jar.
NOTE – Some awesome holiday combinations would be:
-StressAway and Peppermint
-Cinnamon Bark, Clove and Nutmeg
-Citrus Fresh and Cinnamon
Popular on the Blog This Week:
35 Egg Free Paleo and Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
7 Natural Remedies for Migraine Headaches
The Benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt Lamps
What Your Cravings Are Really Telling You
DIY Homemade Bar Soap
Bulletproof Style Coffee Using Essential Oils
111 Things to Throw Away to Cut Down on Clutter
50 Low Carb Desserts for Chocolate Lovers
11 Random Facts about Zucchini and 11 Zucchini Recipes
Why Bees Are Crucial to the Survival of the Human Race
Health Benefits of Fitness Trampolines - Rebounding
DIY - How to Make Your Own Reed Diffuser