Essential Oils Resources:
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural DIY recipes – Here
Check out some of my other favorite DIY recipes:
- DIY Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Detergent
- DIY All Natural Toothpaste Recipe
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
A couple tips:
- If you do not have the proper set up for a double boiler, you can place a large mason jar in a pan of water over medium heat.
- If you live in a warmer climate, it may need to be kept in the fridge. Under 75° should be fine.
What You Will Need:
What You Will Do:
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin e in a double boiler.
- Stir continuously over medium heat until all of the ingredients are melted and well combined.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Mix in Lavender essential oil.
- Transfer the mixture to the fridge and allow time to set. About an hour.
- Using a hand mixer, whip for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Return to the fridge for an additional 10-15 minutes to set.
- Store it in a glass jar with a lid. I like to use a half pint mason jar.
NOTE – Some awesome holiday combinations would be:
-StressAway and Peppermint
-Cinnamon Bark, Clove and Nutmeg
-Citrus Fresh and Cinnamon