This Orange Creamsicle Cocktail has all the delicious flavors of orange sherbet ice cream or an orange julius, but in a perfectly sippable low carb cocktail.
A low carb orange creamsicle with an adult twist
This is not the Orange Creamsicle of your childhood! A creamy cocktail made with fresh orange juice, vanilla vodka, and slightly sweetened with keto-friendly powdered erythritol. This sugar free Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is bright, refreshing, and absolutely delicious. I can see myself sipping this low carb cocktail all summer long … it’s the perfect keto drink recipe!
Make a dairy free Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
This keto cocktail recipe so easy to customize. To make it dairy free, swap the heavy cream for almond or coconut milk. You can also omit the powdered erythritol if you think the orange juice is sweet enough on its own. I used vanilla vodka in this recipe but you can use unflavored vodka and add a splash of vanilla extract. The vanilla flavor really adds to the creamy element, and it compliments almond milk or coconut milk if you decide to go dairy free!
What cocktails are low carb? How to enjoy alcohol on keto:
If you’re living a low carb lifestyle and you’re wondering if you can have cocktails on keto, the answer is … YES. The occasional cocktail is a great way to make sure that you’re not feeling deprived on your low carb lifestyle. The key here is “lifestyle” — if you want this to be a sustainable way of life, the key is finding low carb alternatives that make you feel satisfied. We’ll all have moments where we want to celebrate, whether it’s a milestone occasion or a Sunday morning brunch.
In addition to this Orange Creamsicle Cocktail recipe, check out some of my other favorite low carb cocktail recipes:
- Did you know I have a whole book of low carb cocktails? Check out Keto Happy Hour
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosas
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Tart Cranberry Cooler
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Black Beauty (Blackberry Vodka Cocktail)
- Blueberry Mojito
- Low Carb Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
- Keto Irish Cream (Bailey’s Copycat Recipe)
- The Garden Surprise — Gin Cocktail
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, orange juice, heavy cream, and sweetener. Cap and shake vigorously.
- String the contents of the cocktail shaker into the ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
net carbs per serving: 9.8g
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 334
- Fat: 17.3g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: low carb vodka drink, dairy free orange creamsicle, keto cocktail, low carb alcoholic beverages, orange creamsicle cocktail recipe