These pumpkin spice baked apples have all the delicious flavors of fall and taste like a deconstructed apple pie. Best of all, they are free of added sugar, are gluten free, and can even be made dairy free.
How to make baked apples
Apple season is here and it’s a great time to enjoy this fall favorite. Core two apples and brush with mixture of butter, pumpkin spice and the sweetener of your choice. Next, bake at 350°F for 30 minutes and gather all of your toppings. Once the apples come out of the oven, pile those toppings on and ENJOY! It’s like eating your own personal size gluten free apple pie.
With the perfect balance of tart, sweet, and spiced, this baked apple dessert recipe is a great base to show off my craveable crunchy Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola. Drizzle with warm nut butter or caramel sauce, add your favorite creamy whipped topping, and you’ve got and easy and delicious breakfast, snack, or dessert (or all three, depending on the day).
Delicious toppings for these Pumpkin Spice Baked Apples
You can customize the toppings to match your taste. You can mix and match to your hearts desire.
- Greek yogurt
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup () code PEACE for 20% off
- Sugar free dried cranberries
- Pumpkin spice roasted pecans
- Whipped cream
- Mixed Berry Balsamic Vinegar (get it here) code peaceloveandlowcarb for 15% off
- Vanilla Maple Keto Granola
- Warmed nut butter
- Warm caramel sauce
- Nutty Chocolate Keto Granola
- Vanilla ice cream
Some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Pumpkin Spice Creme Brûlée
- Vanilla Maple Keto Granola
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup
- Keto Pecan Pie
- 20+ Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Marshmallow Creme Frosting
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Cranberries and Pecans
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice Baked Apples
Delicious baked apple topped with gluten free granola, warmed peanut butter and fresh whipped cream
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 apples, halved and cored
- 2 tablespoons salted butter or butter flavored coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (get the recipe here)
- 1 teaspoon golden monkfruit (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- 1/2 cup Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola (get the recipe here)
- 1/4 cup sugar free caramel sauce, warmed peanut butter, warmed almond butter, or honey for drizzling over top (optional)
- whipped cream or Greek yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, pumpkin pie spice and sweetener.
- Place the halved apples on the prepared baking sheet and brush the tops with the butter / spice mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Pile on the toppings and enjoy!
net carbs per serving: 13.5g
- Serving Size: 1/2 apple
- Calories: 190.5
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 2.7g
Keywords: baked apple recipe, pumpkin spice apples, sugar free recipes, gluten free recipes, fall recipes, pumpkin recipes